You will fall in love with this Fantastically Beautiful Sounding Unit
Single Ended Tube Output - CD Player, Tuner, & iPod Dock
The iPod phenomena continues to make its presence felt far and wide. Whereas audiophiles traditionally have sought out the biggest and the most powerful gear in any given segment, the iPodization of America has rallied the masses to shout out the mantra that “small is beautiful”.
The Shanling MC-30 Music Center exquisitely integrates the retro with the cutting edge.
It’s a brushed aluminum CD player and tuner with 3 watts per channel, single ended tube amplifier section,
fully remote controlled with a built in iPod docking station.
- The clean design is also a reflection of innovative engineering; eagle eyes will note that the top caps of the front pair of footers are in fact, an input selector and a volume control. Shanling’s trademark blue-lighting encircles the transparent CD transport lid. A gem of a conversation piece that cuts across all generational segments.
- Combining high quality CD player, tuner, dedicated iPOD input and tube power amplifier in one chassis.
- Philips VAM-12 pick-up mechanism coupled with CD-7II servo system for low jitter tracking
- D/A conversion is accomplished by Burr-Brown PCM1738 DAC chip
- High-quality FM/AM tuning system
- 2x6P1 single-ended tube output stage
- Mini multi-functional lever, concealed input selector and volume control
- All aluminum chassis with cylindrical support and internal screening